All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionAll too often our desire to improve things is undermined by the scepticism of others and by our own caution and fear. This title delves inside the human psyche to explain why this should be so. It offers practical steps we can take to overcome our inbuilt resistance to change.
- Author BiographyChip and Dan Heath are the co-authors of Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Take Hold and Others Come Unstuck. They also write a monthly column called 'Made to Stick' for Fast Company magazine. They have spoken and consulted at organisations such as Nike, Microsoft, the Nature Conservancy, the Navy, USAID/Tanzania and the American Heart Association.
- Author(s)Chip Heath,Dan Heath
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Business Books
- Out-of-print date20/07/2012
- Weight420 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.