All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe most comprehensive book on power supply design is now fully updated with the latest techniques for designing today's highly efficient quasi-resonant high power converter systems.
- Author BiographyKeith Billings is a Chartered Electronic Engineer who has specialized in switchmode power supply design and manufacture for 45 years. He owns the consulting company DKB Power Inc. Mr. Billings was lead author on Switching Power Supply Design, Third Edition, filling in for the late Abraham Pressman, and he frequently presents Pressman's four day course on power supply design and his own one day course on magnetics. Taylor Morey is a Professor of Electronics Engineering Technology at Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning in Kitchener, Ontario, and design consultant with over 30 years experience in power supplies.
- Author(s)Keith H. Billings,Taylor Morey
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight1296 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.