CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Symbolic and Quantitative Approaches to Reasoning with Uncertainty: 9th European Conference, ECSQARU 2007, Hammamet, Tunisia, October 31 - November 2, 2007, Proceedings by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2007)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionCoverage in the 78 revised full papers, presented together with three invited papers, includes Bayesian networks, graphical models, learning causal networks, planning, causality and independence, preference modeling and decision, argumentation systems, inconsistency handling, and uncertainty measures.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/09/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number4724
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXV, 916 p.
- Weight1401 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byKhaled Mellouli
- Edition Statement2007 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.