All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how group theory underpins some of the key features of particle physics. This book examines symmetries and conservation laws in quantum mechanics and relate these to groups of transformations.
- Author(s)Stephen Haywood
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.74
- £56.83Trending at £57.51
- £14.44Trending at £15.68
- £27.26Trending at £29.55
- £21.12Trending at £27.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.