Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with the subject of symmetry, and its place and role in modern signal processing. It introduces group theoretic techniques of exploiting symmetry for engineering students and explains group representation theory with the help of examples.
- Author(s)Virendra P. Sinha
- Date of Publication13/10/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSignals and Communication Technology
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight254 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.