CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.15Trending at £23.46
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £40.81Trending at £44.31
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume describes the fundamentals of Mathematica in symmetry and group theory. The development and traits of character tables are described, in addition to methods for calculation. Physical applications are analyzed.
- Author BiographyW.M. McClain started working with Mathematica as soon as it appeared in 1988, bringing over ten years of nearly daily experience with Mathematica to this book. He has written many research papers that use Mathematica and has also used group theory throughout his 20-year research career in nonlinear spectroscopy. He published the first group theoretic analysis of nonlinear tensors in vibronic sprectroscopy, regarded by many as a landmark paper.
- Author(s)William Martin McClain
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1179 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.