All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to comprehensively survey chemistry from the point of view of symmetry. It contains many examples from chemistry as well as from other fields which emphasize the unifying nature of the symmetry concept.
- Author BiographyMagdolna Hargittai and Istvan Hargittai are PhD's (Eotvos University), DSc's (Hungarian Academy of Sciences), and Dr.h.c.'s (University of North Carolina). They are currently affiliated with the Department of Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry and Materials Structure and Modeling Research Group of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences at the Budapest University of Technology and Economics. They are also members of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences and the Academia Europaea (London).
- Author(s)Istvan Hargittai,Magdolna Hargittai
- Date of Publication22/02/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note3 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 520 p. 3 illus.
- Weight1630 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.