All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.32
- £24.31Trending at £34.91
- £9.41Trending at £16.95
- £9.53Trending at £14.94
- £7.60Trending at £9.97
- £18.98Trending at £29.93
- £7.60Trending at £8.65
About this product
- DescriptionSympathetic Puritans places sympathy at the heart of Puritanism and challenges the literary history of sentimentalism. It argues that a Calvinist theology of fellow feeling shaped the politics, religion, rhetoric, and literature of seventeenth-century New England, influencing the development of American culture.
- Author BiographyAbram C. Van Engen is Assistant Professor of English at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Author(s)Abram Van Engen
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleReligion in America
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight568 g
- Width157 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.