All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.96Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates the complexity of synchronous patterns of real oscillating systems that can be described in the framework of the general approach.
- Author BiographyAlexander Balanov: graduated from Saratov State University (Russia) in 1995 (MSc in Physics), after graduation worked as a Research Engineer in the Laboratory of Nonlinear Dynamics in Saratov State University, in 2000 got his PhD from the same University, in 2000-2003 worked as a Research Associate in the Department of Physics in Lancaster University (UK), since 2003 until now is a Research Fellow in the Insitute of Theoretical Physics at Technical University Berlin (Germany). Natalia Janson: graduated from Saratov State University (Russia) in 1993 (MSc in Physics); in 1993-1997 was a PhD student in Saratov State University, after obtaining her PhD in 1997 worked as an Assistant Professor in the Physics Department of Saratov State University until 2000; in 2000-2003 was a Research Associate in the Department of Physics in Lancaster University (UK); 2003-now is a Lecturer in the Department of Mathematical Science in Loughborough University (UK). Dmitry Postnov: graduated from Saratov State University (Russia) in 1983 (MSc in Physics); after graduation worked as a Research Engineer at the Radiophysics Chair at the Department of Physics of Saratov State University, in 1990 got his PhD from the same University, in 1991--2000 worked as an Assistant and then as an Associate Professor at the Department of Physics; in 2001 got a degree of Doctor of Science and became Full Professor at the same department of Saratov State University. Olga Sosnovtseva: graduated from Saratov State University (Russia) in 1989 (MSc in Physics); after graduation worked as a Research Engineer at the Institute of Mechanics and Physics, Saratov State University; in 1992-1996 was a PhD student at Saratov State University, after obtaining her PhD in 1996 worked as an Assistant Professor in the Physics Department of the same university until 2000; in 2001-2004 was an Assistant Professor at Physics Department in Technical University of Denmark, since 2005 until now is an Associate Professor in Biophysics, Complex Systems and Biophysics Group, Technical University of Denmark.
- Author(s)Alexander Balanov,Dmitry Postnov,Natalia Janson,Olga Sosnovtseva
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Synergetics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note3 Tables, black and white; 4 Illustrations, color; 233 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 426 p. 237 illus., 4 illus. in color.
- Weight818 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.