Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £138.11Trending at £165.77
- £21.79Trending at £28.36
- £15.72Trending at £17.40
- £15.92Trending at £16.14
- £23.56Trending at £24.02
- £23.56Trending at £26.63
- £26.73Trending at £39.99
About this product
- Author(s)Nicolas Halbwachs
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/2010
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number215
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight302 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures. List of Tables. Foreword. 1. Introduction. I: Four Synchronous Languages. 2. The Imperative Language ESTEREL. 3. Graphic Formalisms: The Language ARGOS. 4. Declarative Languages: LUSTRE and SIGNAL. II: Compilation. 5. Static Verifications. 6. Sequential Code Generation. 7. Distributed Code Generation. 8. Circuit Generation from Synchronous Programs. III: Program Verification. 9. LUSTRE Program Verification: The Tool Lesar. 10. Using Auto for ESTEREL Program Verification. 11. Conclusion. Bibliography. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.