Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £19.56
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £25.99
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication30/03/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleTopics in Current Chemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number145
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note23 Tables, black and white; IX, 239 p.
- Weight441 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byEckhard Mandelkow
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
- Table Of ContentsX-ray synchrotron radiation and inorganic structural chemistry.- XANES in condensed systems.- Characterization of heterogeneous catalysts: The EXAFS tool.- X-ray absorption studies of liquids: Structure and reactivity of metal complexes in solution and X-ray photoconductivity of hydrocarbon solutions of organometallics.- Order and disorder in low dimensional materials: Beyond the first coordination sphere with EXAFS.- Resonant X-ray scattering in biological structure research.- X-ray studies on biological membranes using synchrotron radiation.- Synchrotron X-ray scattering studies of the chromatin fibre structure.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.