Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionHave recent developments in international and European law resulted in an integrated and coherent system of minority protection?
- Author BiographyKristin Henrard is Associate Professor in the Department of Constitutional Law at Erasmus University, Rotterdam. Robert Dunbar is Reader in Law at the University of Aberdeen School of Law.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight860 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byKristin Henrard,Robert Dunbar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.