Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionA critique of two fundamental assumptions: do phrases really form hierarchical 'trees' and have 'heads'?
- Author BiographyPeter Matthews is Emeritus Professor of Linguistics and Fellow of St John's College, University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)P. H. Matthews
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/01/2007
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 114
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.