All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionAn edited 2010 volume devoted to research into sentence structure within Romance languages, focusing on the dialects of Italy.
- Author BiographyRoberta D'Alessandro is Head of the Department of Italian Language and Culture at Leiden University. Adam Ledgeway is Head of the Department of Italian and Senior Lecturer in Romance Philology in the Department of Italian at the University of Cambridge, and Fellow of Downing College, Cambridge. Ian Roberts is Professor in the Department of Linguistics at the University of Cambridge.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/01/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 tables
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAdam Ledgeway,Ian G. Roberts,Roberta D'Alessandro
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.