Save on Language
- £23.69Trending at £25.12
- £10.50Trending at £17.54
- £28.77Trending at £31.39
- £13.70Trending at £17.04
- £23.27Trending at £28.90
- £29.73Trending at £31.90
- £25.45Trending at £30.99
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on the success of the bestselling first edition, the second edition of this textbook provides a comprehensive and accessible introduction to the major issues in Principles and Parameters syntactic theory, including phrase structure, the lexicon, case theory, movement, and locality conditions.
- Author BiographyAndrew Carnie is Associate Professor of Linguistics at the University of Arizona. He is the editor of several books including Verb First (2005), Formal Approaches to Function (2003), and The Syntax of Verb Initial Languages (2000).
- Author(s)Andrew Carnie
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- Series TitleIntroducing Linguistics
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Out-of-print date01/11/2012
- Content Note3 illustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width174 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.