All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAndrew Carnie's bestselling textbook on syntax retains its popularity due to its combination of straightforward language, comprehensive coverage, and numerous exercises. In this third edition, topics have been updated, new exercises added, and the online resources have been expanded.
- Author BiographyAndrew Carnie is Professor of Linguistics and Faculty Director in the Graduate College at the University of Arizona. He specializes in generative syntactic theory with an emphasis on constituency, VSO languages, copular constructions and the Celtic Languages. He is the author of numerous other publications, including Irish Nouns (2008), Constituent Structure (2010), Formal Approaches to Celtic Linguistics (2011), Modern Syntax (2011), and The Syntax Workbook: A Companion to Carnie s Syntax (Wiley-Blackwell, 2012).
- Author(s)Andrew Carnie
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2012
- Series TitleIntroducing Linguistics
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight812 g
- Width170 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.