CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.51Trending at £25.63
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £24.79Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £30.18Trending at £35.99
- £18.07Trending at £20.98
- £13.43Trending at £18.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers a functional, typological introduction to syntax. Topics covered include the lexicon - words and morphemes, simple verbal clauses and argument structure, grammatical relations and case-marking systems, word order, negation, referential coherence, and tense, aspect and modality.
- Author(s)T. Givon
- PublisherJohn Benjamins Publishing Co
- Date of Publication19/07/2001
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintJohn Benjamins Publishing Co
- Content Noteindex, bibliography
- Weight1020 g
- Width174 mm
- Height245 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.