All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA systematic introduction to core topics in syntax, focusing on how the basic concepts apply in the analysis of sentences.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Freidin is Professor, Program in Linguistics/Council of the Humanities at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Robert Freidin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 2 tables 160 exercises
- Weight730 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.