CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.92Trending at £24.99
- £26.30Trending at £26.46
- £28.79Trending at £30.88
- £56.98Trending at £59.81
- £20.30Trending at £26.57
- £35.88Trending at £49.22
- £23.85Trending at £31.39
About this product
- Author(s)Alberto L. Sangiovanni-Vincentelli,Robert K. Brayton,Timothy Kam,Tiziano Villa
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight611 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Part I: From Symbolic to Logic Representations. 1. Introduction. 2. Definitions. 3. Complexity Issues. 4. Encoding for Synthesis. Part II: Constrained Encoding. 5. Symbolic Minimization. 6. Encoding Constraints. Part III: Generalized Prime Implicants. 7. Generalized Prime Implicants. 8. Minimization of GPIS. 9. Encodeability of GPIS. Part IV: Implicit Techniques for Encoding. 10. Implicit Formulation of Unate Covering. 11. Implicit Minimization of GPIS. Part V: Conclusions. 12. Conclusions. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.