CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.33
- £40.35Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £33.99Trending at £37.63
- £16.29Trending at £16.46
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
About this product
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication18/03/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2009
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight570 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byBjorn Paape,Drago Vuk
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Table Of ContentsContents: Antun Vila: Synthesized Organization - Marko Agrez/Drago Vuk: The Feasibility of Using the Combustible Fraction of Municipal Waste as a Primary Source for Generating Thermal and Electric Energy - Manca Jesenko/Joze Jesenko: The Using of Drinking Water as an Ecological Factor - Jindrich Kaluza/Ludmila Kaluzova: Current Business - IT Alignment Issues - Janez Mayer/Joze Ban/Tomaz Kern: Rewarding of Project Work - Alenka Baggia/Robert Leskovar: Requirement Specification: Resource Scheduling Definition Language - Alenka Brezavscek/Alenka Hudoklin: Measuring the Economic Effectiveness of a Manufacturing Process using Stochastic Modelling - Petr Doucek/Ota Novotny: Applied Information Management - How to Apply Organization Reference Models in the Real World - Tomaz Kern/Matjaz Roblek/Janez Mayer/Benjamin Urh: Business Processes and Competence Profiles of Employees - A Joint Methodology - Davorin Kofjac/Miroljub Kljajic: Unreliable Supplier Influence on Replenishment Process Optimization - Uros Rajkovic/Olga Sustersic/Joze Zupancic: Documentation Management in Health Care: A Synthesized Approach in Nursing - Marjan Senegacnik/Drago Vuk/Dusan Meznar: Production Processes, Atmospheric Pollution and the Greenhouse Effect - Mateja Podlogar: Enterprise Resource Planning Systems and E-Commerce Knowledge Acquiring in the Procurement and Selling Processes - Vesna Novak: Incorporation of a Human Resource Strategy into the Business Strategy - Jure Meglic/Goran Vukovic: Education and Training for Visual Merchandising in Retail Companies - Marko Ferjan/Eva Jereb: Foreign Workers in Slovenia - Kampus Trop Vida: Entrepreneurship and Regional Economic Development - Andreja Pucihar/Kristina Bogataj/Gregor Lenart: Increasing SMEs' Efficiency through the Single European Electronic Market as a New Business Model.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Bjorn Paape was born in 1965 in Aachen. He studied Economics and European Studies at the Universities of Paderborn, Cologne and Aachen. In 2000 he became Professor at the University of Cooperative Education in Lorrach and in 2001 Professor at the Aachen University of Technology. His fields of research are European Economic Integration and Didactics of Economics. Drago Vuk is a professor at the University of Maribor (Slovenia), Faculty of Organizational Sciences. His main research field is environmental aspects of production processes. He is the author of a number of scientific papers which have 12 citations in the journals indexed by the SCI and SSCI bases.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.