All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSynthetic Biology - A Primer (Revised Edition) presents an updated overview of the field of synthetic biology and the foundational concepts on which it is built. This revised edition includes new literature references, working and updated URL links, plus some new figures and text where progress in the field has been made.
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
- Edited byPaul Simon Freemont,Richard I. Kitney
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.37
- £82.97Trending at £89.20
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £22.22Trending at £24.32
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.