CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.77Trending at £36.82
- £17.89Trending at £23.33
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £31.74Trending at £32.11
- £29.64Trending at £34.99
- £20.51Trending at £25.99
- £23.51Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book features step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols used in synthetic biology. It focuses on computational tools that will aid in systematizing the design and construction of parts and systems.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1073
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note12 Tables, black and white; 48 Illustrations, color; 32 Illustrations, black and white; X, 226 p. 80 illus., 48 illus. in color.
- Weight645 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byCleo Kontoravdi,Karen M. Polizzi
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.