All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how to design and build synthetic gene networks in different host backgrounds. Coverage includes concepts for devising synthetic gene networks and application of mathematical models to the predictable engineering of desired network features.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number813
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note64 black & white illustrations, 3 colour illustrations, 12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight957 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMartin Fussenegger,Wilfried Weber
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.