CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight409 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJ. M. Schnur,Martin Peckerar
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of ContentsFabrication: Advanced Materials Processes for BioProbes (M. Peckerar, M. Rebbert). Microdomains in Polymerizable Diacetylenic Phosphatidylcholine Monolayers (S.W. Hui et al.). Characterization: How Well Can the Scanning Tunneling Microscope Distinguish between Two Very Similar Molecules? (V.M. Hallmark et al.). Scanning Electron Microscopy of Protein Monolayers on a Silicon Wafer (T. Furuno et al.). Biological Interfaces: Specific Protein Binding to Functionalized Interfaces (F.J. Schmitt et al.). Laplacian Growth Models of Neural Connectivity (P. Christie et al.). Applications: Artificially Induced Nerve Cell Patterning or Real Neural Networks (L. Breckenridge et al.). Improving the Orientation of Nerve Regrowth with a Simple Device (L. de Medinaceli, R.J. Wyatt). 12 additional articles. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.