All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.45
- £14.30Trending at £21.83
- £10.09Trending at £12.92
- £7.57Trending at £8.44
- £28.88Trending at £30.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines the development of the Syrian state under 35 years of military-Ba'thist rule, particularly under President Hafiz al-Asad. It analyses how the Ba'th's 'revolution from above' transformed Syria's socio-political terrain.
- Author(s)Raymond A. Hinnebusch
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleThe Contemporary Middle East
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemap
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.