Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £7.01
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.25
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
About this product
- Author(s)Grant Martin,Stan Liao,Stuart Swan,Thorsten Grotker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight337 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsFigures. Foreword. Acknowledgments. 1. Introduction. 2. Fundamentals of SystemC. 3. Models of Computation. 4. Classical Hardware Modeling in SystemC. 5. Functional Modeling. 6. Parameterized Modules and Channels. 7. Interface and Channel Design. 8. Transaction-Level Modeling. 9. Communication Refinement. 10. Testbenches, Tracing, and Debugging. 11. Conclusions and the Future of SystemC. Bibliography. Index. About the Authors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.