CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
System Development and Ada: CRAI Workshop on Software Factories and Ada, Capri, Italy, May 26-30, 1986, Proceedings by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 1987)
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.84
- £25.03Trending at £32.91
- £35.51Trending at £37.10
- £53.48Trending at £58.76
- £39.53Trending at £40.05
- £45.12Trending at £59.64
- £23.16Trending at £35.90
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/09/1987
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 275
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byA.Nico Habermann,Ugo Montanari
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1987 ed.
- Table Of ContentsDesign of the rational environment.- The PCTE initiative: toward a european approach to software engineering.- Engineering VAX Ada for a multi-language programming environment.- The Ada environment - a personal view.- Knowledge-based software development from requirements to code.- The SMoLCS approach to the formal semantics of programming languages.- Project Graphs and meta-programs towards a theory of Software development.- Software development based on formal methods.- Integration of program construction and verification: the PROSPECTRA methodology.- Ada compiler validation: An example of software testing theory and practice.- The Software Engineering Institute at carnegie mellon university.- Task sequencing language for specifying distributed Ada systems.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.