All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for the first edition: This excellent text will be useful to every system engineer (SE) regardless of the domain. It covers ALL relevant SE material and does so in a very clear, methodical fashion.
- Author BiographyCharles S. WASSON, BSEE, MBA, ESEP, is a member of the INCOSE, ASEE, PMI, and IEEE and is President / Principal Consultant of Wasson Strategics, LLC. His professional career spans over 40 years of leadership in program/project management; system, hardware, and software design, development, integration, and test; and organizational and team development. Wasson Strategics is a provider of multi-discipline SE, technical project management, organizational and team development training and consulting services for Fortune 100 & 500 clients striving to achieve System Engineering and Development excellence.
- Author(s)Charles S. Wasson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/12/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleWiley Series in Systems Engineering and Management
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2122 g
- Width221 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Foreword byNorman Augustine
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.