Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.01Trending at £12.34
- £11.72Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on change towards sustainable personal mobility based on implemented cases analysed from a system perspective. This work examines how changes can be realized so that consumers and end-users on average will start to reduce their need for mobility, or start to make use of more sustainable mobility systems.
- Author BiographyTHEO GEERKEN is Project Manager for the Product and Technology Studies group at the Flemish Research Institute VITO. MADS BORUP is a senior scientist in the Innovation Systems and Foresight section at the Technical University of Denmark.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSaltaire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMads Borup,Theo Geerken
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.