System Integration: From Transistor Design to Large Scale Integrated Circuits by Kurt Hoffmann (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £44.98+ £5.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.90Trending at £15.99
- £8.13Trending at £8.93
- £25.45Trending at £26.50
- £26.30Trending at £27.70
- £17.99Trending at £19.46
- £7.47Trending at £8.08
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe development of large scale integrated systems on a chip has had a dramatic effect on circuit design methodology. This book provides readers with the methodology by which simple equations for the estimation of transistor geometries and circuit behaviour can be deduced.
- Author BiographyKurt Hoffmann is a professor of electrical engineering at the Bundeswehr University in Munich. He is a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers and received the IEEE Third Millennium Medal in 2000. Over the last 15 years, he has presented numerous well-received seminars and papers and has drawn on his considerable experience in both academia and industry to write this book.
- Author(s)Kurt Hoffmann
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/03/2004
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1092 g
- Width179 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.