CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionSystems Engineering has found its way from aerospace into general manufacturing as well as the services industry. This title presents the steps and procedures needed to implement a quality check of the system being proposed or designed for the 'Verification' stage of a full systems engineering program.
- Author BiographyJeffrey O. Grady is the Owner of JOG System Engineering, a consulting and teaching company, and an Adjunct Professor at the University of California, San Diego. He was formerly the manager of systems development at GD Space Systems. He is the author of ten books in the systems engineering field. Jeff is an INCOSE Fellow, Founder, and ESEP. Jeff worked as an employee for Librascope, Ryan Aeronautical, General Dynamics Convair, and General Dynamics Space Systems. He has consulted in systems engineering for many companies, developing military and commercial products. He has taught hundreds of system engineering courses for universities, short course companies and for his own company.
- Author(s)Jeffrey O. Grady
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 100 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight980 g
- Width184 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.