All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionDetails the way landscape speaks to isolation and personhood, how virtual and lived networks alter experience. She questions how built environments structure lives, how we seek out information within these spaces, and, most fundamentally, how we love.
- Author BiographyLindsay Tigue grew up in Michigan, USA. Her poems and stories have appeared in Prairie Schooner, Blackbird, Indiana Review, and Hayden's Ferry Review, among other literary journals. She lives in Athens, Georgia, where she is a PhD student in creative writing at the University of Georgia, USA.
- Author(s)Lindsay Tigue
- PublisherUniversity of Iowa Press
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Iowa Press
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.