All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £27.39Was:£29.99Free postage
- £52.07Free postage
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionA technologically up-to-date and accessible introductory guide to doing literature reviews systematically.
- Author BiographyAndrew Booth is Reader in Evidence-Based Information Practice at the School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR), The University of Sheffield. Anthea Sutton is a Senior Information Specialist at the School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR), The University of Sheffield. Diana Papaioannou is a Research Fellow at the School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR), The University of Sheffield.
- Author(s)Andrew Booth,Anthea Sutton,Diana Papaioannou
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight541 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.