All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA technologically up-to-date and accessible introductory guide to doing literature reviews systematically.
- Author BiographyAndrew Booth is Reader in Evidence-Based Information Practice at the School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR), The University of Sheffield. Anthea Sutton is a Senior Information Specialist at the School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR), The University of Sheffield. Diana Papaioannou is a Research Fellow at the School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR), The University of Sheffield.
- Author(s)Andrew Booth,Anthea Sutton,Diana Papaioannou
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2016
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.