All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSlavney, the originators of the Perspectives approach, this innovative book will be used in psychiatric training programs as well as by practicing mental health clinicians.
- Author BiographyMargaret S. Chisolm, M.D., is assistant professor and director of education in the Johns Hopkins Bayview Department of Psychiatry and director of psychiatry and co-medical director for the Johns Hopkins Center for Addiction and Pregnancy. Constantine G. Lyketsos, M.D., M.H.S., is Elizabeth Althouse Professor and director of psychiatry at the Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and vice-chairman of the department of psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Medicine, where he is also co-director of the division of geriatric psychiatry and neuropsychiatry and director of the Memory and Alzheimer's Treatment Center.
- Author(s)Constantine G. Lyketsos,Margaret S. Chisolm
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note3 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byPaul R. McHugh,Phillip R. Slavney
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £15.00
- £54.14Trending at £82.98
- £5.20Trending at £5.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.