All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains why mainstream economic analyses have repeatedly failed and why fiscal and monetary policies have been incapable of producing a sustained recovery. It clarifies how the price system in general, and financial asset prices in particular, transform into fundamentally destabilizing forces under conditions of systemic fragility.
- Author BiographyDr. Rasmus teaches economics and politics at St. Marys College in California. He is the author of several books on the USA and global economy, including Epic Recession: Prelude to Global Depression, 2010, Obama's Economy, 2012, and An Alternative Program for Economic Recovery, 2012. He hosts the weekly New York radio show, Alternative Visions, on the Progressive Radio network; is shadow Federal Reserve Bank chair of the 'Green Shadow Cabinet' and an economic advisor to the USA Green Party.
- Author(s)Jack Rasmus
- PublisherClarity Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2016
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAtlanta, GA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarity Press
- Weight680 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.