All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the computational application of systemic functional grammar (SFG) for natural language generation. In particular, it describes the implementation of a fragment of the grammar of German in the computational framework of KOMET-PENMAN for multilingual generation.
- Author(s)Elke Teich
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- Series TitleCommunication in Artificial Intelligence Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note166 diagrams, figure
- Weight530 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.