All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to rethink systemic intervention to enhance its relevance for supporting social change in the 21st century. It offers a new systems philosophy and methodology, focusing upon the fundamental importance of exploring value and boundary judgements as part of the intervention process.
- Author(s)Gerald Midgley
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication31/01/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Systems Thinking
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteXIV, 447 p.
- Weight1830 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2000 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.