All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionSystemic Management describes a holistic, objective and universally applicable form of management, providing a framework for addressing environmental challenges such as global warming, emergent diseases, deforestation, overpopulation, the extinction crisis, pollution, over-fishing, and habitat destruction.
- Author BiographyCharles W Fowler earned his Ph.D. from the University of Washington in 1973, has taught at five universities, and currently holds academic positions at two in addition to his position as Systemic Management Studies Program Leader at the National Marine Mammal Laboratory, Alaska Fisheries Science Center (NOAA, National Marine Fisheries Service [NMFS]) in Seattle, WA. His 29 years with the NMFS includes service as chief U.S. scientist to the North Pacific Fur Seal Commission, and as scientist on the Scientific Committee of the International Whaling Commission.
- Author(s)Charles W. Fowler
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note90 line illustrations plus 16 colour halftone illustrations
- Weight897 g
- Width195 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.