Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £88.82
- £24.23Trending at £25.18
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £14.94Trending at £22.98
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents bioinformatics approaches for systems-level analysis of biological systems and prediction of causative multidimensional patterns of inheritance characteristic of multigene disorders.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number799
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight375 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAndrey Rzhetsky,Natalia Maltsev,T. Conrad Gilliam
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.