Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a guide to the application of Systems Thinking. This book traces the emergence of holistic thinking in various disciplines. It details and provides a critique, based upon social theory, of the range of systems approaches, methodologies, models and methods. It also offers case studies to illustrate systems thinking applied to management.
- Author(s)Michael C. Jackson
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1390 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.