Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores Systems Biology as the understanding of biological network behaviors, and in particular their dynamic aspects, which requires the utilization of mathematical modeling tightly linked to experiment.
- Author(s)Adam Arkin,Cynthia Stokes,Douglas Lauffenburger,Frank Doyle,Fumiaki Katagiri,Marvin Cassman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/01/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVIII, 262 p.
- Weight642 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.