All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionMaster the process of building MASS models with real examples and hands-on practice.
- Author BiographyBernhard O. Palsson is the Galletti Professor of Bioengineering and Adjunct Professor of Medicine at the University of California, San Diego.
- Author(s)Bernhard O. Palsson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note126 b/w illus.
- Weight820 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.