All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHuman survival has always depended upon our ability to form and sustain social organisations. By creating positive organisations we can build a worthwhile society. A positive organisation is created by the hard work of leaders and members and influenced by the way the organisation is designed, especially its systems. This book outlines that work.
- Author BiographyDr Ian Macdonald is founder and director of Macdonald Associates, an international organisational development consultancy. Dr Catherine Burke is Professor at the School of Policy Planning and Development , University of Southern California, USA. Karl Stewart has held various management roles including Managing Director of Comalco Smelting (now Rio Tinto).
- Author(s)Catherine Burke,Ian MacDonald,Karl Stewart
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2006
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content Note7 b&w illustrations
- Weight844 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Hardback and 1 CD-Audio
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £0.99Trending at £1.01
- £5.41Trending at £5.50
- £6.49Trending at £8.98
- £4.97Trending at £5.06
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £10.03Trending at £12.37
- £8.98Trending at £9.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.