All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.82
- £25.45Trending at £26.58
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.52
- £7.47Trending at £8.11
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.71
About this product
- Author(s)A. Isidori,Tzyh-Jong Tarn
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/12/2012
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleProgress in Systems and Control Theory
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight635 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of ContentsRobust Binary Control of Robotic Systems.- Trajectory Tracking in Flexible Robot Arms.- Variable Structure, Bilinear and Intelligent Control With Power System Application.- On Modeling and Adaptive Control of Underwater Robots.- A Generalization of the Kalman-Yakubovic Lemma.- PSICO Today.- Pulse Driven Dynamical Systems.- Polynomial MMSE Deconvolution and its Duality with LQGR.- Topics in 2D Systems Theory.- Complexity and Feedback.- Point Estimation, Stochastic Approximation and Robust Kalman Filtering.- Canonical Representations of Nonlinear Discrete-Time Systems.- Stochastic Model Reduction By Aggregation.- Feedback in a Behavioral Setting.- Learning Techniques and Neural Networks for the Solution of N-Stage Nonlinear Nonquadratic Optimal Control Problems.- Shock Waves for Riccati Partial Differential Equations Arising in Nonlinear Optimal Control.- Robust Stability and Performance in the Presence of Parametric and Norm Bounded Uncertainty.- Design and Comparison of Globally Stabilizing Controllers for an Uncertain Nonlinear System.- Nicely Nonlinear Modelling and Control.- Attenuation of Disturbances in Nonlinear Control Systems.- The Construction of Optimal Linear and Nonlinear Regulators.- Feedback Systems Stabilizability in Terms of Invariant Zeros.- High-Order Parameter Tuners for the Adaptive Control of Linear and Nonlinear Systems.- New Differential Geometric Methods in Nonholonomic Path Finding.- Stability Regions for Differential Algebraic Systems.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.