Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.15Trending at £23.46
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £40.81Trending at £44.31
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book plugs a gap in the market by providing an introduction to the operating principles underlying systems of modern commercial turbofan engines and bringing readers up to date with the latest technology.
- Author BiographyAndreas Linke-Diesinger started his aeronautical carreer as an aircraft mechanic. In 1986 he earned his degree in aeronautical engineering at the Hamburg University of Applied Sciences. He has several years' experience as an instructor for engine and aircraft type training at Lufthansa Technical Training. He is currently working for the propulsion systems engineering department of Lufthansa Technik He holds a commercial pilot's licence with an IFR rating (CPL(A)/IR) and a flight instructor training.
- Author(s)Andreas Linke-Diesinger
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- GenreTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.