CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £7.30Trending at £9.98
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £5.37Trending at £6.41
- £7.50Trending at £10.66
- £4.99Trending at £9.66
- £2.62Trending at £2.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature, the twentieth century's most famous poet and its most influential literary arbiter, TS Eliot has long been thought to be an obscure and difficult poet - forbiddingly learned, maddeningly enigmatic. This book presents an exploration of TS Eliot's work.
- Author BiographyCraig Raine is Fellow and Tutor in English at New College, Oxford, and editor of Arete, a tri-quarterly arts magazine. Poet, literary critic, playwright, librettist, and editor, Raine has been a powerful voice and an adversarial, intellectually independent figure in the literary world for the last 40 years.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2007.
- Author(s)Craig Raine
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication11/01/2007
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleLives and Legacies Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width149 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.