Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of Eliot's lifelong interest in Indic philosophy and religion.
- Author BiographyCleo Kearns is a teacher, scholar and writing coach based in Vermont and New York. A graduate of Smith College (BA) and Columbia University (PhD) she is the author of this book and The Virgin Mary, Monotheism and Sacrifice, both published by Cambridge University Press. She edits and reviews for a number of journals in the fields of cultural studies and comparative religion, and has taught composition, literature, literary theory and philosophy at the college and graduate levels at (among others) New York University, Rutgers University and Princeton Theological Seminary.
- Author(s)Cleo McNelly Kearns
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/06/1987
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight540 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.