All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title looks at the journey of a cotton t-shirt, examining how and where the cotton is grown, how it is harvested, how it is turned into fabric and then made into clothes, and how the finished t-shirts are packaged, transported and distributed to shops, and eventually worn!
- Author(s)John Malam
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Journey of a...
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £15.45Trending at £15.92
- £5.22Trending at £5.82
- £9.31Trending at £9.94
- £2.80Trending at £5.08
- £3.50Trending at £3.54
- £26.93Trending at £29.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.