CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionA hands-on textbook on TCP/IP technologies, showing how the protocols are implemented in practice.
- Author BiographyShivendra S. Panwar is a Professor in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at Polytechnic University, Brookyln. He is currently the Director of the New York State Center for Advanced Technology in Telecommunications (CATT). He is the author of over 80 refereed papers. Shiwen Mao is a Research Associate in The Bradley Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Virginia Tech. Jeong-dong Ryoo is a senior member of staff at the Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute, Daejon, South Korea. Yihan Lee is a PhD candidate in the Department of Electrical Engineering, Polytechnic University, Brooklyn.
- Author(s)Jeong-Dong Ryoo,Shivendra S. Panwar,Shiwen Mao,Yihan Li
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2004
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 tables 103 exercises
- Weight460 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.